Sunday, June 29, 2014

Wow!

Wow!  Speaking at church went even better than I ever hoped!!

Some people said they were crying as I talked about the kids.  People were handing out tissues in the audience.  In the end the 4 minutes and 30 seconds wasn't so difficult to stick to.  We only went over in the last service.

I was shocked at how many people asked for my link to support me as a missionary.  We will see what comes of that.  I feel very hopeful.  The opposite of the way I was feeling a week ago when I thought I might have to pack up my belongings and move to the US.  I knew that was not God's plan for me, but it is hard to imagine so many strangers being so supportive.  Well, I guess they are really not strangers.  They are my church family.  I have just never met them before.

Another really cool thing is that a lot of people are now interested in a mission trip to Honduras.  They want to come and meet the kids in person and see for themselves what is going on.  I love that God moved their hearts that way!

Mary Goldring was exhausted after a really tough week, but she did a great job interviewing me.  And the band even played my absolute favorite song, plus another one that I really love, so worshiping in all four services was nice.

I wish everyone could feel God's love the way I do today.  It is still hard to digest, but I am doing a better job receiving than I ever did before.

Mary Goldring interviewing me at K2

Praying


Worshiping in the red box

Worship in the white box

Feels great to come back home

No comments: