Wednesday, September 30, 2015

MRI tomorrow

Met with the insurance agent. MRI is approved. Called and made an appointment for 3 p.m. tomorrow. Can't wait to get the results! As I was making the call I thought back to the days when I used to DREAD talking on the phone in Spanish. It was so intimidating. Look at me now, making appointments for "resonancias magneticas" with no problem. Yay!

Having one of those days where things seem to really sink in when I read, so I kept my head in the bible even longer than planned. Going to get back at it after lunch.

As I read, lots of things have popped into my head to pray about. It was a fulfilling morning.

Tonight we have intercession (prayer group) at church.

I saw that poor dog this morning on my way to meet with the insurance agent. Tried to get a photo of her, but a car was right behind me so I couldn't stop long enough.

No comments: