Sunday, July 10, 2016

Sunday

Today was a good day. I popped out of bed early and did a load of wash before church. At church I took photos for the first time in 7 weeks. Either I've been home in bed, or sitting at church unable to move since I got Chikungunya.

I missed taking photos! They turned out really well. We celebrated a baby dedication and the fact that Pastora Ruth was honored as a prophet last week in a group of well known prophets. Pastora Ruth was really pleased. I think it's great that she received recognition from someone outside of our church.

Afterward I did grocery shopping and then more laundry.

The pain is moving around, which is strange. It's strongest in places I never had pain before. I talked to a friend who got Chikungunya in September and was really sick until May. Most people say that it's tough for three months and then it starts getting easier. That's why when my boss told me to take the day off last week, I really didn't know how to respond. I told her that this is my life now, and I have to learn how to deal with it.

Here are some photos from church:

My friend Marta and her son, Samuel

My friend Natalie's daughter





Pastor Paysen



Baby Presentation



No comments: