Thursday, September 8, 2016

Great Grades in Literacy Class

This week was the written exam for Literacy Class. I was completely and totally shocked at how well the students did. I was thinking they needed an extra week to study, but it turns out they know a lot more than they let on.

One student I thought would fail only missed one point, and that was because he put an extra "n" in "mano" (hand). Four of the 7 got 100% and the other two only missed one. Doña Francisca was able to do two of the three pages, which for her was great success. I didn't expect her to do any.

After the class I laid out clothes that Fany donated and everyone got to choose four pieces of clothing. They were super psyched!



Who got 100%? (Plus one more who went home sick.)


They asked if I want a turkey
This is not what I expected

This hat cracked me up
It's made of shiny material that feels like CDs

Finally got a smile out of Noemy's husband!

No comments: