Wednesday, October 1, 2014

4 Fingers

I was thinking more about my first meeting with my new discipleship group.  The first thing we talked about was that each of them had been held up!  They talked about being held up while driving in their cars.  They said there are certain places where it happens all of the time.  One of those places I pass by every now and then.  I passed it last Friday and had my windows open because I was with Walter and Dany after the oil change.

One of the ladies said she had her window "four fingers" down.  Yesterday I was looking at the width of four fingers.  It's about 3 inches.  I only know one other person who uses air conditioning in their car.  Everyone else rolls the windows down or sweats to death.  Some believe AC will make them sick.  Others say it uses too much gas.

Lately I have been a little lax about the windows.  My mechanic scolded me about it.  He said even a crack is too much.  Apparently he is right.  So from now on people who ride with me will have to deal with AC or get out.

No comments: