Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Photo essay of my US trip so far







Jack's birthday cake



Jack's friend Tess

The party guests

Joey playing pin the tail on the donkey

Tess and the piñata

Mr. Piñata head

A sweet homemade card from McKenna

Christmas Party:


Jack's response when Santa arrived


Jack meeting Santa

Joey hasn't met a Christmas tree he didn't love
I told Joe he had to smile for a photo
before he got his gift - great smile Joe!

Jack and Santa

Joey, my brother and my sister in law
Skiing with Bob:


First snow I've seen in a few years!

Avalanche area, No parking

Looking down as we went over Loveland Pass

 Always have to get a picture of the Continental Divide

First views of A Basin
My favorite ski resort in Colorado





Hurray!! The parking lot is empty - no crowds!





Snow making machine

We found some powder in the trees
Mom and Joe

Reading books - a favorite pass time of Jack and Joey

You know, looking back on all of these photos, I am reminded that I have a darn good life.  I live in beautiful Honduras and I still get to spend time with my family and enjoy skiing with my brother in the mountains of the US.  I am blessed and grateful and can't ask for anything more.  Thank you Heavenly Father!

No comments: